Thursday, September 1, 2011

Politics

Politics: The science or art of political government......The practice or profession of conducting political affairs.

I have never been a political person, although politics surround me.  It lurks in every corner and crevice of society.  I view it as a game that I watch from afar, there are no true winners and the real losers wear the scar.

I've seen enough through the years and heard the lies with my own ears, ignorance is bliss as we turn a blind eye to our own fears.

Republican or Democrat? Oh is that a fact...a Trillion dollar neither one of them can handle that. We have always been a country divided and we can't deny it, so many agendas... they can't even hide it.

How do you go from "We the people" to "Separate but equal"...come on, this is what the mess was built on. Tranquility, Liberty and Posterity but we are still in need of clarity between what they say and what they do, in the end the only one looking out for you....is YOU.

I don't know it all but I know what I know, I'm not self absorbed and I'm willing to grow.  Our only command was that we love The Supreme, and love our neighbor, so simple it seems, but it's a trying task to say the least especially when the focus is controlling that monetary beast.

It's not about affiliations, let build relations, find that common ground and become a nation, under GOD...Indivisible, it's not rocket science...it shouldn't take a miracle.  By Unique
 




1 comment:

  1. we need more guidance from leaders like you Unique . . . everyone understands all too well what you mean; but we need help expressing these concerns.

    Respects!

    ReplyDelete